Just wanted to post a quick and easy tutorial today on how to do RWBY inspired eyeliner. Instead of putting the colours in order by team mate, I decided to do lightest to darkest starting at the inner corner. So here’s exactly how I did it!
Everything I used in this post was drugstore makeup except for the mascara, because I realized I do not own a drugstore mascara that isn’t dried out. I did, however, purposely use my cheapest mascara which happens to be a travel size of Make Up Forever Smoky Extravagant Mascara.
- Sonia Kashuk Brushes from a Travel Kit (Equivalent Set)
- ELF Defining Eye Brush
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
- Milani Brow Fix Kit in Medium (for crease colour)
- Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer in Ultra Light
- NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Light Taupe/Ash Blonde
- Gosh Mono Eyeshadow in 283
- ELF Mineral Loose Eyeshadow in Seductive (Equivalent Black)
- ELF Mineral Pressed Eyeshadow in Beauty Queen (Equivalent Lid Colour)
- NYX Glam Shadow in Wedding Cake (Equivalent White)
- NYX Sex Bomb Palette (seems to be the only red on NYX website, mine is called “sunrise”)
- Make Up Forever Smoky Extravagant Mascara
My NYX white is obviously smashed to pieces but it looked like the red one in its original container.
What other Roosterteeth inspired looks would you like to see on here? Let me know below!